Monday, April 25, 2016

Portrait for Birthday Present

Hello, guys! It was one of my best friends' birthday and since she is my future roommate for next year, I wanted to make her birthday a little more special! Unfortunately, her birthday was the first day of the dead week before the final week and also on gloomy Monday, so I decided to draw her portrait to make her day somewhat better! And here it is! :)


It is always a pleasure drawing someone really beautiful and I really enjoyed drawing her! 
I used a regular size 2 mechanical pencil for this portrait. Frankly speaking, I like drawing portraits with size 2 pencil the most! For some reason, it is more convenient than using a variety of different graphite pencils! 
Drawing is always entertaining, and drawing portraits is my forte. ;)
Happy Birthday to my beautiful future roommate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment