Saturday, April 30, 2016

Final Project: Portrait of my mom and I

Hello, guys! :)
I think this blog post will be my last one since my basic drawing course is almost ending!
We were assigned to complete a final drawing project for this basic drawing class. 
I had to pick a person or draw myself by using two different drawing tools or drawing techniques. 
I decided to draw face with graphite pencils and clothes and background with a charcoal pencil by smearing it with paper towels.
This picture below is my final!



In addition to this, I had to describe the reason why I decided to draw this person and why I used those two drawing tools or techniques for final project.
I missed my mom who has always been my supporter and helper, and I'm going back to Korea in a bout a week, so I decided to draw a photo image of her and I together!

I hope all of you have enjoyed my blog posts and hope you caught up some drawing skills that I've described in my blog posts! 

+ two more drawings I did!







Have a great summer everyone and thank you for reading my posts so far! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment