Monday, January 25, 2016

Meaning of Drawing can vary in many ways

Drawing can mean very differently depending on the people. To be specific, some people may draw to relieve their stresses, some could draw for prizes or college assignments, or others might draw for their own satisfaction and so forth. For me personally, drawing has been a great part of my life so far. In many times, I tend to doodle a lot, and even though they might look unnecessary, it ends up with a nice piece of artwork when they are all done.


I think drawing can do a lot of things. During Basic Drawing course that I have been recently taking this semester, I have learned various different skills of expressing our thoughts and observation. The final picture may look completely different depending on those expressions and skills.

I would continue talking about those concepts in my following posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment